Forehead wrinkles in your teens - abnormal?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Calvin_Su, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Calvin_Su

Calvin_Su Stunt Coordinator

Is it unusual to have forehead wrinkles in your teens? I notice them when my eyes are looking upward or if I have my eyes really wide open.

2. Thi Them

Thi Them Producer

I had them when I was a teen, probably when I was a lot younger.

~T

3. Calvin_Su

I think I've had them for a awhile, I just never really noticed them until now.

4. Vickie_M

Vickie_M Producer

In high school I took a theatrical makeup course and the teacher gave us a great tip for highlighing natural wrinkles. She said to squint and scrunch your face. Whereever wrinkles appear, highlight them for old age makeup. She said that where those wrinkles are are where you will naturally get wrinkles as you age.

It made me feel pretty good because even then, no matter how much I squinted and scrunched, I could hardly get any wrinkles to come up. The teacher said she was envious, and that I probably wouldn't start to get any wrinkles at all until quite late in life. I'm in my mid 40's and still don't have many wrinkles, just mainly under my eyes.

Sorry, that's all I can tell you. What you're seeing seems to be very natural, since you're forcing them to happen by looking up.

5. Charles J P

Charles J P Cinematographer

CJ Paul
    Because of the face I make when I'm thinking and concentrating, I will probably have very deep wrinkles between my eye-brows, above the bridge of my nose. Oh well.

6. Calvin_Su

I hate you Vickie!!!! [​IMG]