What's new

Ford Fairlane ... Canceled? (1 Viewer)

Eric Berger

Agent
Say it ain't so, snapperhead.

This DVD was supposed to be released next week, but I got a message from DDD saying it was not going to be shipped because the product had been canceled? What gives?

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
I saw the title in a $5.88 bin along with "The Pick-Up Artist." Both are supposed to be out next week I believe. I don't think it's cancelled.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Messages edited. The rules are very clear: Do not identify retailers who break street dates.

M.

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
I was finally able to find one last night in said bin. Tons of Pick-Up Artist discs, which leads me to believe that Fox either undershipped FF or FF is extremely popular.

Also, this disc was like the recent Fox Phonebooth disc-it's a flipper, but the widescreen side isn't even labeled-the FS side says widescreen on side B. Personally I think that's shoddy-I'm half tempted to put custom disc labels over the FS side.

JoeU

Grip
Could something be wrong with DDD's system possibly? I had a preorder and an item on backorder with them and I received 2 emails today informing me that both my orders were cancelled because the products were no longer going to be available. I haven't had a chance to email them back yet to find out what's going on, but that seems a bit odd.

Eric F

Screenwriter
I don't think many of us keep track what comes out when, we just respond. I didn't know it wasn't out yet.

And if the biggest retail chain in the world has it out for weeks, maybe it's an early release?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks