What's new

For you fans, New EXODUS CD (1 Viewer)

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
This record belongs in every metal fans record collection. It is a modern day classic, not a filler track in sight.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Yea Im actually hopeful again. Overkills last 2 records (Bloodletting,Killbox 13)were really great after a decade of bad ones and now this.

Basically Sepultura(before Max left),Death and NOFX got me thru the 90s.

Ive missed Exodus. I always had a soft spot for these guys.

I also picked up the new reunited Death Angel.I wouldnt put these guys up on Exodus' level. I hate the singers voice but always loved the music. Really talented musicians.

Just wished they had a different vocalist:)

Heard Nuclear Assault is back together too :laugh: :emoji_thumbsup:

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I haven't seen these guys since we played with them back in the 1980s. Good to see Gary and co. are still at it.

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don

What band were you in, Jeff? Your name sounds familiar...

Were you in SACRED BLADE? Or STEEL PROPHET, or EVILDEAD? I'm gonna have to search through my old thrash albums when I get home from work...

BrionL

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone else notice in the song Impaler that it has a riff that Kirk used for Trapped Under Ice on Ride the Lightning?

Brion

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don

From what I remember from ancient interviews (i.e. KERRANG, circa 1982), Gary Holt used to complain that the worst part about Kirk Hammett's "defection" to EXODUS was that they could no longer play certain songs anymore, most notably "Impaler," and a song called "Dying By His Hand" (which ended up as the bridge in METALLICA's "Creeping Death").

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks