What's new

For Trade or Sale: Onkyo ES-600PRO (1 Viewer)

Steve Daniels

Stunt Coordinator
For Trade or Sale: Onkyo ES-600PRO
This is a Dolby Pro-Logic processor that takes a stereo input and outputs speaker level signals for the center and surround channels, and line-level signals for the main left and right channels.
This would be a great way to add a sixth ("surround EX") channel of decoding and amplification to your existing system.
See derek's Surround EX FAQ here .
This unit is in near-mint condition.
Specs:
* center channel amp: 50 watts RMS
* surround amps: 2x20 watts RMS
* programmable/learning remote control (!)
* modes: Pro-logic, Dolby-3 Stereo (what you'd use for Surround EX), Hall, Stadium, and (stereo) Bypass
* center channel modes: normal, wideband, and phantom
I would prefer to trade this unit for any cd player that meets the following conditions:
* decent working condition (not skipping)
* remote control
* plays cdrs
* sounds fairly decent (this one's obviously less than precise; I reserve the right to make assumptions about the sound of your cd player based on its brand and vintage)
If I must sell this unit, I'd like to get $75 for it. Keep in mind, I'm only going to go out and buy a cd player that meets the above conditions with this money. Why not save me a step?
Thanks for reading.
-Steve

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Steve, can you get me a picture or a sight that has the manual.
------------------
If loving Home Theater is
wrong, I don't want to be
right!!!

Steve Daniels

Stunt Coordinator
I haven't found any images or the manual online, but I can take a photo and scan it within the next few days if you want. I'll also try to dig up the manual -- if I can't I'm sure I can explain all the functions pretty well.
In the mean time, let me know if you need me to describe the inputs and outputs on the back panel, the buttons on the front, and the dimensions.
Here's a picture of the remote from another site. Note that the remote that goes with my Onkyo ESW 600PRO is brand new, and not in the condition in this picture:
RC-199M.jpg

Steve Daniels

Stunt Coordinator
Jerome,
Please get back to me if you want me to go through the hassle of taking photos, developing them, scanning them, uploading them, and linking to them.
Everybody else,
The unit is still available. I'll be more than glad to get some photos online if anyone expresses any serious interest in seeing them.
Everybody,
Please read all of the above with a "time is money" tone of voice, rather than a "Steve is cranky" tone of voice. Thanks.
-Steve

Steve Daniels

Stunt Coordinator
bump
Yet another use for this item: A (pretty neutral sounding) 1 input 1 output stereo preamp, complete with a remote volume control. And, of course, a learning remote.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks