What's new

For trade or sale-Mint Carver M-500t (1 Viewer)

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
I am picking this up from the original owner today. He says it was never used! He bought two and has had this one stored ever since. These amps were designed by Bob carver and use the magnetic field technology. This amp produces 250 watts perchannel rms at 8 ohms and can be bridged to 500 watts mono at 8 ohms. It will reportedly handle 4 ohm loads with ease.

I can send pics this evening. They tend to sell for $350-$450 in used condition on Flea-Bay. Again, this was said to never have been used-virtually new in the box. I would like to trade for another amp-preferably one of similar quality but in black. This amp is brushed aluminum with a silver/gray case. My wife won't approve of its asthetics.

I would sell but wouldn't mind trading for another amp, subwoofer, etc. Make an offer for a trade...

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
I picked this amp up last night. It was not new in the box but is in very good shape. I can send pics. will sell for $300 or trade...

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
priced to sell at $265-this covers my cost and the gas to pick it up. My wife does not like the asthetic appeal-or to her-lack of...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation483
Recent bookmarks