What's new

For Trade: CP-310T Projector (1 Viewer)

Brian Gi

Stunt Coordinator
Steven,

A couple of friendly suggestions,

1- place your location in your posts, no offense but since you've only been a member for 2 months people can be jittery about buying from an undisclosed location.

2- A new, similar model Sanyo, (1500 lumens, otherwise the same) can be had brand new with warranty for $895.

Good Luck

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
Dibs! actually... can you just hold that for a few days for me.. I'm waiting to see my paycheck amount.. and since I work for a electronics store... I'm going to see how much i can get that dvd-2910 for.... Is there anything else you've been wanted or looking at? And what type of AV receiver are you looking at/for?

Also, about the projector box or manual? remote? Also, do you have any feedback from any forumsm or places? Willing to ship first?

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
I'll take it... I have details about the dvd2910.... I'm going to email you about it and see if this whole thing will work out, let me know. -Ken

Jimi C

Screenwriter
Who is getting this thing? I neeeeed it. Im a poor college kid, pleaseeeeeee....(btw, that never works) I can pay immediatly via paypal.

Steven_Lazarus

Stunt Coordinator
Morning all, just to keep everyone that's interested in the loop.
I'm working on a deal with Ken, he did call "Dibs" so I'm going to try to get this done with him to be fair. I should know by the end of the day today or tomorrow morning whether or not it's done.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks