What's new

for those that want to make your own plaques (1 Viewer)

Darren McGruther

Stunt Coordinator
If anyone is interested in making their own DTS or THX plaques, check mine out and let me know. I may be able to help out with the lettering.
my theater
htf_images_smilies_popcorn.gif

ScottFauque

Agent
Darren,
I'm surprised no one responded. You did a very nice job. :emoji_thumbsup:
I thought the idea of the 'box' holder was pretty clever. I think I'd like to do that instead of a lighted sign or marquee.
Thanks for taking the time to post this stuff.

Darren McGruther

Stunt Coordinator
The lettering is cut from vinyl, sandwiched between two pcs of glass, framed in hardwood. I would be willing to make them up for those that want them. Frame and lettering colors are your choice. Those interested should e-mail me with their info

My Theater

ScottFauque

Agent
Darren,
You are yanking our chain here! You could not have cut those out by hand. No way. They look so good.;)
Furthermore to add to my yanking theory, you could not possibly make these for all those that would want them unless you did them at a lo$$. By hand...no way, dude.
If this is all true then please consider I made the first compliment .

Darren McGruther

Stunt Coordinator
Nope, your right, not by hand. I figure I can do them for $60 plus shipping. You have to consider that the real ones are plastic without a frame, mine are 1/2" thick glass and a hardwood frame. And the colors are your choice.

My Theater:star:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks