1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

For those of you coming to Scooterpalooza on Oct 18th...

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Jay H, Sep 23, 2003.

1. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    I've decided to make a separate thread from the Post-Scooterpalooza#1 of 2003 thread because I have gotten one response so far. So here goes:

------------------------------------

I've volunteered to do the email coordination for the 2nd '03 Scooterpalooza on Oct 18th, even though I have no idea what is involved. I just emailed Ron but I think he is in California.... I gather I will collect email from attendees of the event and coordinate who and how many are showing. I will be on vacation from Oct 3rd to most likely around the 10th or 11th (on a bike tour to Great Barrington, MA) without access to the internet but I'll try my best to coordinate everything before then and immediately once I return.

Perhaps if you can email me at [email protected] and let me know the following:

1)how many are attending
    2)email address (if different from the account you send it from)
    3)phone number or contact information at the place you are staying at (just in case for emergencies)
    4) Food item to be brought (if you know it already)

I guess #3 and #4 are optional, but might be handy for Scooter to know who is bringing what and a point of contact for say weather emergencies or the like.

Please use the above link or put "SCOOTERPALOOZA" in the subject line so I can create a filter in my email client

Since I am learning as I go, I may send a mass mailing to those that email me for more information or for other data once I get a response from Ron or somebody who has done this before, but I wanted to start early because I am going to be away come Oct 3rd which will arrive sooner than you think.

Jay

2. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    For those of you that plan on attending... EMAIL ME NOW or forever hold your peas.

I am going away on friday and without any replies, Scooter will be forced to postpone this earth shattering event.. so if you're reading and plan on attending on Oct 18th, send an RSVP to me...

Jay