What's new

For those interested in film restoration... (1 Viewer)

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
A new piece in the Journal of Colonial Williamsburg on the restoration of their signature film The Story of a Patriot.

The restored Patriot will be on screen, in 70mm, at the Colonial Williamsburg Visitors Center beginning shortly after July 4.

There will be a DVD release late this year.

http://www.cwf.org/Foundation/journa...04/patriot.cfm

Joe_Pinney

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joe Pinney
I've never been to Virginia, but this just might be worth a trip!

And a DVD release is coming?!?! :D *giggling giddily* Yayyy!!!

I don't think we could ever thank you enough for your tireless efforts in film restoration, Mr. Harris. Honestly, you're deserving of an honorary Oscar and your own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Joe_Pinney

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joe Pinney
I've never been to Virginia, but this just might be worth a trip!

And a DVD release is coming?!?! :D *giggling giddily* Yayyy!!!

I don't think we could ever thank you enough for your tireless efforts in film restoration, Mr. Harris. Honestly, you're deserving of an honorary Oscar and your own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
The DVD will be a definate purchase for me, even if I cannot make it to the real thing (the theater).

If I'm in the Williamsburg area, though, I'll be sure to catch a showing at the theater.

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
The DVD will be a definate purchase for me, even if I cannot make it to the real thing (the theater).

If I'm in the Williamsburg area, though, I'll be sure to catch a showing at the theater.

PaulEB

Stunt Coordinator
I've never been to Williamsburg , now I have even more of an incentive! Congratulations Robert on such an important restoration effort and for sharing this information!

PaulEB

Stunt Coordinator
I've never been to Williamsburg , now I have even more of an incentive! Congratulations Robert on such an important restoration effort and for sharing this information!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks