What's new

For thos anticipating Elders Scrolls 3: Morrowind....... (1 Viewer)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
With Morrowind due very soon for the PC and the X-box I figured I'd throw some retro in here for ya:). I found this dandy link on teh IGN forums of all places!:eek:
For those with a PC the predecessor to Morrowind is available as freeware! Elder Scrolls Daggerfall is truly an excellent game and one that I have played for countless hours. I cant recomment playing this enough. If you like truly open ended gameplay (almost to the games fault!) you will fall in love with this game. (remember this is an older title guys, dont expect 3D blow your mind graphics here.)
For those of you that are not familiar with the Elder Scroll series this is the perfect oppurtunity for you to jump into this game and get a taste for whats coming. For those that have already played it, well, nostalgia is bliss!
Go here:
[Edited out due to site having pirated copy of game]
The file is 128mb so those with dialup it may take awhile.

WOW ! I used to play this game on PC, and while the graphics weren't that great, even for the time period the depth was excellent. Should be fun to fire it up again. Thanks for the link but why are they giving it away now for free ?

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
You know what Michael its not. I just did a little research on the site and it appears to be peddling illegal copies of the game. Though the intention of the site is a good one (to preserve games that have been abandoned by the publisher due to poor sales.) I do not in any way shape of form condone the piracy of games therefore I took the link out of my original post and am asking for the thread to be closed. My apologies for posting this information as I did it with the best of intentions.

BrianShort

Supporting Actor
Can you still buy Daggerfall from bargain bins or online? I never understood the whole anti-piracy thing for games you can't obtain any other way.

Brian

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
I'm really not sure Brian but given the forums rules on anti-piracy I decided removing it would be best. If the admins don't mind me posting the link I would be more than happy to do so as I do still have it.

Again it is up to the admins.

Sean Oneil

Supporting Actor
I just read that the X-Box version of elder scrolls 3 will be 16x9 widescreen and DD 5.1 480p. Sweet! Supposed to arrive the middle of February too.

Jason Handy

Second Unit
Don't hold your breath Sean...ES3 has been pushed back more times than the Bengals offensive line...I expect it in Q3 this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks