What's new

For Sale: Triad InWall Gold and Silver Speakers (1 Viewer)

Will McGreevy

Auditioning
I am looking to sell:

2 Classic InWall Gold/4 Surround Sound Speakers. They have been painted off white but can be painted another color and I will be able to hook you up with Triad to get new mesh inserts if you need or want them. Asking for $650 Per Speaker for these.

2 InWall Silver/4 Omni SE Speakers. They have been painted off white but can be painted another color and I will be able to hook you up with Triad to get new mesh inserts if you need or want them. Asking for $600 Per Speaker for these.

Here is a Zip Folder of pictures. If you would like to see more pictures of anything specific please let me know.

I have a special connection with the Triad Director of North American Sales if you were to need anything else.

http://0740ce6d73f7d30ee625-b1d342941807e8d67468dfe998919053.r79.cf1.rackcdn.com/Triad%20Speakers.zip

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Will McGreevy

Auditioning
Bump. Price reduced. I need to get rid of these ASAP. Please PM me for any questions or details.
2 Classic InWall Gold/4 Surround Sound Speakers. They have been painted off white but can be painted another color and I will be able to hook you up with Triad to get new mesh inserts if you need or want them. Asking for $550 Per Speaker for these.

2 InWall Silver/4 Omni SE Speakers. They have been painted off white but can be painted another color and I will be able to hook you up with Triad to get new mesh inserts if you need or want them. Asking for $500 Per Speaker for these.

Here is a Zip Folder of pictures. If you would like to see more pictures of anything specific please let me know.

I have a special connection with the Triad Director of North American Sales if you were to need anything else.

http://0740ce6d73f7d...ad Speakers.zip

agentd

Auditioning
Real Name
David Smith
Hi, are the four gold surrounds still available? Regards, David.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks