What's new

For Sale: Timeshare slot in Las Vegas during CES 2009 (1 Viewer)

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
I am selling a 1-week timeshare slot in January. The dates are Sunday, January 4th through Sunday, January 11th, 2009. This is at the acclaimed Carriage House in Las Vegas, Nevada. The accommodations are a 1 Bedroom Suite that sleeps up to 4 people and a kitchenette. There are no additional charges. Here is a blurb from the Carriage House website:

" The Carriage House is a non-gaming, all suite hotel located in Las Vegas, just a block away from the excitement of the Strip. Tucked away between the MGM Grand and the Planet Hollywood Hotel, The Carriage House is an ideal destination for leisure and business travel, family vacations and romantic getaways. Our location provides central access to many attractions in and around Las Vegas.

Be comfortable in one of our spacious rooms and suites with well-appointed amenities. Our accommodations include everything from fully equipped kitchenettes or kitchens to an outdoor heated pool and whirlpool. The Carriage House is a serene oasis among the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas Strip."

As you may know, it is very difficult to get accommodations in Las Vegas during CES. I had planned to go but my plans changed recently so its available if you and yours would like to get away after the Holidays.

I thought this might appeal to the HTF membership because of the timing of CES so it should be appropriate for the forum. If not, moderators feel free to delete this post but please let me know.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

I am asking $1000 or BEST OFFER for this week as it would normally go for near $1200 not including taxes.

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
Thanks Mike. It is "unusual" but I think it is somewhat relevant for the membership.

I am lowering my asking price to $900 if anyone is itching to get out of the cold and snow for a week. The long-range forecast doesn't show anything like that for Las Vegas.:eek:

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
Well, the week has started but the remaining days are still available. Price is down to $500 or best offer. All it takes is a phone call to transfer the suite over to your name.
You can still get airline tickets on those last minute websites or if you are within driving distance you are all set.

CES is supposed to be amazing this year and I'm bummed that I can't make it. :frowning: My bad luck could be your opportunity!:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn35
Recent bookmarks