For Sale: SVS 20-39 PC+

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by JohnSP, Sep 9, 2003.

1. JohnSP

JohnSP Auditioning

Hello -

Yes, I'm considering upgrading. Why else would you sell one of these things?

The particulars:

* The sub has been owned for about seven months and has been treated well.

* I've been in communication with Tom Vodhanel of SVS and he has assured me that the three year warranty on the unit is fully transferrable, so you'll have well over two years of warranty left.

* I have all the original packaging in which to ship the sub, and have the manual, quick start guide, tuning sheet, and port blockers as well.

* The base plate of the sub sustained a small crack when it was first shipped to me. This is so subtle that I missed it upon initial inspection, and only spotted it when I was crawling around on the floor looking for one of my daughter's toys. You literally have to be lying face down, peering under the sub to see it. For this reason, I opted not to contact SVS for a replacement base plate. If this issue matters strongly to you, I'm sure we can work something out.

* If you need a sub cable, I have a 25' THX-certified Monster sub cable I can throw in for an extra $15.

* Feel free to stop by the Speakers and Subwoofers forum to read dozens of glowing testimonials from SVS owners about how awesome these subs really are.

* Since I'm a new member, the forum is preventing me from posting links to the manufacturer's web site and owner's manual, but I can supply these links via email if desired.

Price: $700 via PayPal. I will split shipping costs with the buyer.

Restrictions: Will ship to US addresses only.

My credentials: I am newly registered here at HTF, but have been a long-time lurker, particularly in the Speakers and Subs forum. I have posted actively at hometheaterspot.com for close to a year now under the username Lazarus. I have also done some selling via the Amazon.com Marketplace under the username "JohnNY12077" and have a five-star (out of 5) rating there based on buyer feedback.

For reference, the unit sells new for $825, and B-stock units sell for $775. Interested people should email me at jman@nycap.rr.com with their zip code, and I can give you a pretty good estimate of shipping cost.

This sub is in great condition and is a stunning performer. If you are looking to get into the PC+ line at a nice price break, look no further.

Regards,

John

2. JohnSP

JohnSP Auditioning

Hello -

The sub has sold. Thanks to all who showed interest.

Regards,

John