What's new

FOR SALE: Sony Playstation 2 w/ 3 GAMES and Extras! (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
FOR SALE
Sony Playstation 2
Used very gently for a total of about 30 hours between my wife and I over the past 2 months. It's in Excellent/Brand New condition since our purchasing it from the local Circuit Cirty, approximately 2 months ago. Original Box, packaging and cables are all included...along with the originally included Playstation 2 controller.
PS2 Includes 3 Games:
Madden 2001 Unbelievable Graphics!
Star Wars: Starfighter Great Game!
Theme Park Rollercoaster Something the wife wanted!
Extras Included:
Horizontal Stand for Playstation 2 Console
8 MB PS2 "MadCatz" Memory card
6 Foot controller extension cable (1)
Asking $400.00 FIRM!!!
Included in the above price is Insured shipment of all the items mentioned above, to your door, from the fine folks at UPS!
Payment via PAYPAL only please!!!
Like I said earlier, there is nothing wrong with this PS2...I guess I'm just getting older these days (27) and I really don't have the free time needed to enjoy this thing like I thought I would when I purchased it.
I'm on the Good Traders list here at The Home Theater Forum and also over at DVDTALK.COM. The money from this sale will go towards my purchase of another Sony product, the Sony DSC-S75 Digital Camera!
Please email me if you are interested in purchasing this item...or if you have any questions.
[email protected]
Thanks!
------------------
I WAS DRUGGED AND LEFT FOR DEAD IN NEW MEXICO AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID T-SHIRT

My DVD Collection

Link Removed

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Sorry guys, at this time I'm only looking to sell this item. If I change my mind, I'll be sure to email you.
Thanks,
Mike

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
If my $400 asking price (which includes shipping) is too high, please email me making a counter-offer and I'll get back with you. Again, FOR SALE ONLY, no trades.
Thanks
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks