What's new

For Sale - Sony KP-61HS10 With a 5 year Extended Warranty included!! (1 Viewer)

Hi all, I’m selling my 14 month old Sony 61 inch HS10. It is in absolutely perfect condition and I have had NO problems at all. I have kept track of the hours that are on the set and as of today there are 1130 hours on it (not much at all), 340 hours are from DVD viewing.
PRICE $1900.00 plus shipping.
This also includes an extended fully transferable warranty, the warranty expires on 4/7/2005 and I would be more than happy to fax anyone a copy of the contract for verification (it’s a Philips priority plan). I will also include the original receipt for warranty purposes and would be happy to fax that as well. My original cost was $2800 plus $260 for the extended warranty. I also have the service manual as well.
I have searched the web and the best price I could find on the 61HS10 is around $2550.00 plus shipping ($200-$300), plus extended warranty (5 year, $275-$400).
If you live in New England, New York or the New Jersey area you could save a bunch on shipping by picking the set yourself (with a friend or two of course).
I have sold several items on the forum and have a perfect record (Sony 9000ES, Infinity Speakers, etc.).
------------------
Mike

Kevin_W

Second Unit
As a fellow 61HS10 owner, I just wanted to say to anyone interested that his is a FANTASTIC price for a great set, especially for the fact that it has the extended warranty on it.
Good luck selling it!
Kevin
------------------
How about investin in condominiums? Its safe. -Tony
Condominiums? -Rocky
Yea, condominiums. -Tony
...I never use 'em. -Rocky
rumblewood | DVD Collection

Kevin,
Thanks for the comments! Of course, I would entertain any reasonable offer.
------------------
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks