What's new

For sale - some stuff.... (1 Viewer)

Raphael O

Stunt Coordinator
FOR SALE :

NAIM CD 3.5 CD PLAYER - bought this one 8 months ago at audiogon($1000++) and then I added a custom interconnect 5 pin Din to RCA ($200) .
It is in excellent cosmetic and working condition and comes with 2 pucks , 1 new and 1 used . I have original box , manual and remote controller.
Selling $1000 shipped

MELOS SHA 1 headphone amp / pre amp . – It is color black with 4 sets of tubes – Mullards , Tungsram , Ei elites , and JJ tesla’s.
It has a 1 or 2 scratches at the side barely noticeable. This is a stock unmodified melos . I have no box or manual .
Selling $500 shipped.

Alessandro MS2 headphones – Got this one and it is in excellent working condition , and cosmetic condition . Ill throw in a grado 1/4 to 1/8 adapter . No original box or papers.
Selling $200 shipped

I want all sales just for the USA lower 58 states as shipping outside is a hassle. I can only do money order at this time .
I have excellent feedbacks here at headfi and I want you guys to take time to search and look .

Tnx a lot .

email me at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks