1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

For sale - some stuff....

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Raphael O, Dec 21, 2003.

1. Raphael O

Raphael O Stunt Coordinator

FOR SALE :

NAIM CD 3.5 CD PLAYER - bought this one 8 months ago at audiogon($1000++) and then I added a custom interconnect 5 pin Din to RCA ($200) .
    It is in excellent cosmetic and working condition and comes with 2 pucks , 1 new and 1 used . I have original box , manual and remote controller.
    Selling $1000 shipped

MELOS SHA 1 headphone amp / pre amp . – It is color black with 4 sets of tubes – Mullards , Tungsram , Ei elites , and JJ tesla’s.
    It has a 1 or 2 scratches at the side barely noticeable. This is a stock unmodified melos . I have no box or manual .
    Selling $500 shipped.

Alessandro MS2 headphones – Got this one and it is in excellent working condition , and cosmetic condition . Ill throw in a grado 1/4 to 1/8 adapter . No original box or papers.
    Selling $200 shipped

I want all sales just for the USA lower 58 states as shipping outside is a hassle. I can only do money order at this time .
    I have excellent feedbacks here at headfi and I want you guys to take time to search and look .

Tnx a lot .

email me at [email protected]

2. Steve Marsh

Steve Marsh Stunt Coordinator

BY lower 58 are you including Canada's 10 provinces?

3. Raphael O

Raphael O Stunt Coordinator

sorry for the typo - typing too fast again - i mean lower 48 states.