What's new

For Sale: Sherbourn 5/5210 Five Channel Amplifier $1275.00 (1 Viewer)

Jigesh Patel

Stunt Coordinator
Bought in March'03 from an authorized dealer (can ship photocopy of the sales receipt if buyer needs it). It's very sparingly used and is in fantastic sonic and cosmetic conditions - just like NEW. Great opportunity to acquire a great audiophile-loved amplifier at a great price: $1275.00 - also listed on audiogon, so act fast!!

If you are looking at this listing, you already know about Sherbourn. Hence instead of describing specifications, I provide the info-link (below) to Shernourn 5/5210 site:

http://www.sherbourn.com/products/5_5210.html

It weighs 95lbs double boxed - I will pack it in original factory provided boxes. So be prepared to arrange for help when UPS arrives!

Also, because of weight, shipping will cost around $70 to $ 80 depending upon your zip code. To sweeten the deal, I will add $20.00 for shipping and the buyer pays the rest!!

I accept and prefer Money Order. I also accept check but will ship after its realization. If you would rather pay by credit card through PayPal, please add 3% of the total towards PayPal fees.

Please feel free to e-mail me your questions (if any): [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks