What's new

For Sale: Sega Dreamcast system + Games (1 Viewer)

Hector X. Cruz

Stunt Coordinator
Selling the following system:

Sega Dreamcast
2 Sega Dreamcast Controllers
1 Sega VMU
1 3rd-Party Memory Unit
1 3rd-Party S-Video A/V Cable for Dreamcast
1 Sega Dreamcast Carrying Case
1 3rd Party Rallywheel (in original box)

Games:
Soul Calibur
Sega Rally 2
Sonic Adventure
Mortal Kombat Gold
Atari Anniversary Edition

Condition: System is in great condition. Handled very carefully, with very, very light wear. I no longer have original box or manual for the system itself.

Games are in their original jewel cases with normal wear to cases. All game manuals are new and none of the games were rentals. No damage or scratches to data surfaces. All games play perfectly. Carrying case is in great shape.

Price: $100 complete package only.

Shipping: Given the size of the shipping package including the rallywheel, shipping cost is extra because I can't estimate how much it would cost to ship without knowing where it is going.

Thanks.

-Hector

Hector X. Cruz

Stunt Coordinator
One more thing. It is now 3:20 PM Central Standard Time. I'm at work and only have access to the Web and e-mail at work. I will be leaving today at 5:00 PM CST. I will be back on Monday morning, so please do not take lack of posting or response to e-mails after that as being flip. I just don't have access.

But I will be here until 5 today.

-Hector

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks