What's new

FOR SALE: Pronto Pro Color Remote (1 Viewer)

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Hello,
I went out on the limb this past fall and started a Crestron system,
Well that's over my budget and needs. So I purchased TWO Pronto Pro's in late December 2001 after the holiday, I have two main systems and would rather not carry the remote up and down floors within my home. I found that the second remote needs not be a Pronto Pro, as the Pronto 2000 will work fine.
So here is the extra Pronto Pro.
It has well under 10 hours of use, will include the recharger base, serial interface cable, battery, these are all the accessories that came with the pronto pro, includes a CD that has the latest Pronto Pro edit software as well as the latest firmware upgrade, as well as the user's guides for both the Pronto Pro and the Pro edit software.
Price is $610 shipped within the U.S.
This is in Brand new condition.
Not a scratch on them.
I'm cyber16 on ebay and diode1 at AVS.
I will accept Paypal.
Shipping will be Priority mail or FedEx home/ground.
Remember the Pro has 8MB ram is color and has many extra’s that the other pronto’s do not have.
You can also add the Rf option to the Pro.
The price at this time is firm,no offers please.
Regards,
Jerry
Link Removed

Ron Eastman

Second Unit
From the Guidelines for Posting in the Hardware For Sale Forum:
There is a new regulation implemented on paypal that everyone should know about. It can be found under the Terms of Use at the bottom of the paypal page.
"No Surcharges. Under Visa and MasterCard regulations and the laws of several states, including California, merchants may not charge a fee to the buyer for accepting credit card payments (often called a "surcharge"). You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as payment. This restriction does not prevent you from imposing a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge (in other words, the handling fee for transactions paid through PayPal may not be higher than the handling fee for transactions paid through other payment methods)."
$13 isn't too much to pay for the convenience of having your money right away, is it? :)

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Ron,

I got your point, and made the changes to my price.

$13 isn't too much to pay for the convenience of having your remote shipped right away, is it?

This does work in two ways,

Use of Paypal benifits both private sellers and the buyers

saves much time on both ends.

Ron Eastman

Second Unit
My point was that you were violating both HTF rules and PayPal rules by charging this surcharge only for PayPal users. Thank you for removing the surcharge from your post. :)
By the way, I think your price is good for a very hot remote.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks