For sale: Polk PSW250 and Atlantic Tech T 70PBM subwoofers

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dan Hine, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Dan Hine

Dan Hine Screenwriter

I have both a Polk PSW250 and an AT T 70PBM for sale.
    The Polk is in great condition, includes original box and manual. I'm looking for $125 shipped for this unit.
    The AT has a few scratches and the rubber feet can be mounted on either the side or the bottom. Since they have been mounted both ways, holes can be seen where they were mounted then removed. Rubber feet are now on the bottom. The holes do NOT go all the way into the enclosure so no need tp worry about leaks. SOLD!
    If you live near the Charlotte area and would like to work something out without shipping (or if anyone has any questions) feel free to email me at [email protected]
    Methods of payment I'll take are Paypal (will ship right away), checks and money orders (will ship upon receipt of payment). I'm on the Good Traders list and can supply references if you like. Thanks for looking.
    Dan Hine

2. Tim Abbott

Tim Abbott Second Unit

Tim
    Sent you an e-mail.

Tim

3. Dan Hine

Dan Hine Screenwriter

Thanks Tim! I'll have the sub sent out tomorrow and will email you the tracking number ASAP.

I still have the Polk if anyone is interested.

4. Dan Hine

Dan Hine Screenwriter

I'll consider trades as well. Anyone need a nice sub? The Polk is no SVS but for $125 it really is a bargain.