What's new

For Sale: Panasonic AE-900U Projector... (1 Viewer)

Big Brad

Auditioning
Real Name
Brad
Well, due to space issues, I’m going to have to downsize my display and I figured now is the best time to sell it. I’m also more akin to DLP now that the color wheels are fast enough that I can’t see rainbows. Plus my current situation (I move a lot and drilling holes in the walls for mounting things aren't looked on too highly if you're an apartment renter).

The projector has approximately 1200 hours on the bulb which has been run in low mode for the entire 1200 hours. Please note that this is my current main viewing device and will be used until it is sold, but the lamp time should not exceed 1300 hours or barely over 1250.

I could go into specs but if you’re looking then you pretty much know what this projector is capable of. It can accept signals all the way up to 1080p/24 and convert it to 720p. It also has a dynamic iris that helps achieve a deeper black level than most LCD projectors.

Numerous tweaks have been made to the projector by advice/threads here at AVS and it still produces a stunning picture. I unfortunately need to go with something smaller and something with a bit less maintenance possibly.

The projector has been well-maintained. I’ve kept the lens clean with the use of a lens pen and I’ve cleaned the air filter every 75 hours. A thorough cleaning of the outside will be done before shipping.

What’s included:
Panasonic AE900U Projector (Includes original box, remote and manuals)
Power Cable

I’ll also throw in the lens pen and anything else I can think of.

I’m asking $800 for it, but I will certainly take other offers. Shipping will be a flat $25 USD and will be shipped UPS. I prefer PayPal, but will also accept a money order.

I also have an 84” Elite screen that I’ll throw in provided you want to cover the cost to box it up and ship. It shouldn’t be all that much (probably around $30-$40 total), but I’m unsure and would have to go get a quote from UPS.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Brad,

We (nor PayPal) allow extra charges. Please read the description of this subforum and change your offer a.s.a.p.

Thanks

Big Brad

Auditioning
Real Name
Brad
Thanks Cees. Sorry about that, I had read the posting rules and it simply slipped my mind (I've posted this a few places, hopefully someone will bite). I've edited the post to reflect that and also lowered the price by $100.

Thanks for bringing the PayPal thing to my attention. I will edit my other adds at places to correlate with their policies.

-Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks