For Sale or Trade AT&T Glass Fiber Optic Cable

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Mike_ROG, Nov 18, 2003.

1. Mike_ROG

Mike_ROG Extra

NEW LOWERED PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I have a 3M AT&T GLASS optical cable for sale or trade.

This cable has ST connectors.

This cable is the most musical cable I have ever heard. When I plugged this cable in the first time I heard things In a whole new light. The warmth, definition, and soundstage are staggering.

The only reason I am parting with this cable is because I have a new setup and cannot use this type of cable.

I am looking to trade more than anythng. I want to trade for a quality GLASS toslink cable, preferably:

AudioQuest Optilink 5 or similar quality GLASS cable.

If you have another cable(s) to offer, don't hesitate to offer.

If you are not interested in a trade and want to buy the cable outright I will take 125.00 plus shipping. I prefer Paypal on this transaction with 4% added to the final price. Money Order is fine as well.

Let me know asap, I don't expect this one to last long.

I can email pictures to those who are interested.

Mike

2. shhuang

shhuang Auditioning

Hello Mike,

Will you ship your AT&T GLASS optical cable to Taiwan? If positive, I am ready to buy with USD $125 plus shipping provided the shipping cost is reasonable to me.

I prefer to ship by any cost effective shipping method but with tracking number.

I will pay via PayPal with 4% added to the final price and I will take the responsibility for any import duties or taxes if available.

I would appreciate receiving the pictures together with the brand & model of this cable by the return message.

Thank you for looking my reply.

Best Regards,

shhuang