What's new

For Sale: Oppo BDP-103 Universal Blu-ray Player *like new* (1 Viewer)

Very lightly used Oppo BDP-103 universal blu-ray player. I ended up using it mainly as a network player to pull audio off an external drive. Transport has seen only about 20 hours of use, the unit as a whole around 40-50.

I am the original and only owner. The unit is in perfect cosmetic and working condition. Also included are the original box, packing materials, protective bag, remote, cables, wireless USB adapter, manual, etc.

With the recent news about Oppo shutting down...these units, which already hold their value, are likely to increase in value. Especially those in this condition.

Full specs and info can be found here: https://www.oppodigital.com/support/blu-ray-bdp-103/

$350. You pay any PayPal fees, I will pay for insured shipping in the US (UPS). Let me know if interested.

01010_domjA1OKXnt_600x450.jpg
00i0i_feoi49MRwON_600x450.jpg

Larry Geller

Supporting Actor
Very lightly used Oppo BDP-103 universal blu-ray player. I ended up using it mainly as a network player to pull audio off an external drive. Transport has seen only about 20 hours of use, the unit as a whole around 40-50.

I am the original and only owner. The unit is in perfect cosmetic and working condition. Also included are the original box, packing materials, protective bag, remote, cables, wireless USB adapter, manual, etc.

With the recent news about Oppo shutting down...these units, which already hold their value, are likely to increase in value. Especially those in this condition.

Full specs and info can be found here: https://www.oppodigital.com/support/blu-ray-bdp-103/

$350. You pay any PayPal fees, I will pay for insured shipping in the US (UPS). Let me know if interested.

View attachment 45265 View attachment 45266
I'm interested

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks