For Sale: Nintendo Game Cube + Rogue Leader + Memory Card

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Hector X. Cruz, Jan 16, 2002.

1. Hector X. Cruz

Hector X. Cruz Stunt Coordinator

Hello, all.
    I recently got the opportunity to purchase a Pronto remote for a really good price, but I have to sell my one-month old Gamecube system to do it.
    It is in MINT condition, not a single solitary scratch on it. I am anal about my equipment and I have treated this system with ginger hands.
    The system cost me $200, the Rogue Leader game cost me $49.99, and the Nintendo Memory Card cost me $15.99. All of these prices are before-tax of course.
    As a bonus, I have unlocked all of the main stages on Rogue Leader through 'Strike at the Core'. I have also unlocked 2 bonus stages, 'Escape from the Death Star' and the 'Asteroid Field Chase.' The unlocked stages game is stored on the Memory Card which the purchaser can either keep or erase as desired.
    I am selling the Gamecube for its original price, 200 dollars, and I will throw in the game, memory card, and ground shipping for FREE. If the purchaser wishes to upgrade the shipping and add insurance, purchaser can pay the shipping difference as well as the insurance.
    Price = 200 dollars.
    Please respond to this thread or e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. I accept PayPal, Money Orders, and Personal Checks. I will ship when the funds are deposited in PayPal, upon receipt of your money order, or when your check clears, respectively.
    I know this is long but I just want to cover all the bases.
    Thanks,
    Hector

2. Hector X. Cruz

Okay, how about a price reduction then?

10% off.

$180 shipped via ground.

any takers?

-Hector

3. Lane F.

Lane F. Stunt Coordinator

YGM!

4. Jeff_P

Jeff_P Stunt Coordinator

Hector,

If the first sale don't fall through I am interested.

5. Hector X. Cruz

The items here have been SOLD.

Thank you all very much!

-Hector