What's new

For Sale: Mirage BPS-150i sub (1 Viewer)

Ryan Tsang

Second Unit
I have a Mirage BPS-150i bipolar subwoofer for sale. Excellent condition, the only damage being a small chip in the piano gloss where a small candle holder fell onto. It's on an edge. Mechanically and electronically perfect. Never driven to clipping. (I have two subs to share the duty.) Locally purchased, original box and manual, rubber feet and spikes included.

It's visually beautiful sub. If you're looking for stomach churning bass in a big room then look elsewhere. But if you are looking for a musical sub or have a small to medium sized HT....it's great!

two 8" woofers in bipolar operation
150w amp
speaker-level and line level inputs, phase, X-over controls

Paid $1000cdn. Asking $450cdn + shipping. Paypal verified and preferred, no 3% surcharge. high quality pictures will be provided to interested parties. Reply to [email protected] or 204-956-5901 leave msg or call in evg

http://miragespeakers.com/manuals.shtml. Note: The website has brochure for the BPS-150 not "i". Mine has the piano gloss finish, otherwise it's the same I think

Mark Richter

Stunt Coordinator
BUMP for a GREAT subwoofer.

I have the exact one and LOVE it
Would not trade it for any sub under $1000.

This is a bargin price for this sub.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks