For Sale: MINT Def Tech CLR2500 Powered Center

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by AaronH, Apr 12, 2005.

1. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

SOLD

-Pictures at bottom-

I've had this center for about 6 months, it sits atop my audio rack which gets covered nightly so hardly any dust has even touched it. I am the only owner, no smoking, no kids, and no pets.

Anyone familiar with Def Techs know their built in subs rock. Their powered centers make a HUGE difference for movies and video games. Im replacing it with a BP7002 tower so I have the same speakers across the front. This was my plan from the beginning, and its just now falling into place.

I just pulled the box out of the closet, along with the manual. The bag that holds the manual was never even opened, I believe the warranty card is in there.

I powered this center with a Parasound Halo C2 pre/pro and a Halo A52 amp, then a A51 amp. Clean power only so you know it was treated well.

I paid msrp @ $800.00 + 8% tax here in Ohio so $864.00 was the total. I'm firmly asking $625.00, AND my price *Includes* Shipping and Insurance. Makes the sale easier afterwards. Thats a good price considering it weighs 50 lbs, so shipping won't be cheap.

If using Paypal Please add 3% to the total. If using a check or money order, I wait a few days until it clears until it's shipped, I prefer Paypal though. Check my Audiogon feedback under Aaron_ddr and Ebay feedback under spoonmanrr. All is 100%. This is going on Audiogon within minutes, and ebay if it doesnt sell quickly.

Please email me at [email protected] if interested or reply here.

Specs are as follows...

Dimensions: 23-1/2" W x 6-3/4" H x 14-1/16" D.
    Response: 21 — 30 kHz.
    Nominal Imp.: 4 — 8 ohms.
    Rec. amp: 20 — 300 watts.
    Built-in sub amp: 150 watts RMS.
    Drivers: 8" sub, two cast-basket 5-1/4" bass/midranges, 1" pure aluminum dome tweeter.
    Auto On/Off: Signal sensing.
    Finish: piano gloss black or golden cherry. Tri-wireable.
    Efficiency: 91 dB
    Retail: $799 ea.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

SOLD