FOR SALE HT SET-UP HDTV STB AV9000/ 5x100 Rotel

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Guy Usher, May 18, 2003.

1. Guy Usher

Guy Usher Supporting Actor

I have decided to sell some of my HT set-up
    item #1 Mits 48311 less than 5 months old
    item #2 Marantz AV9000 new less than 5 months old
    item #3 Rotel RB-985THX mk2 110x5 about 3 years old (-100hrs)
    Item #4 Zenith Set Top Box OTA HD model HD420 less than 3 months old

Prefer someone near Columbus, Ohio, Would like to sell complete package, I keep my speakers, sub, and sub amp
    $2750.00 for everything listed. I will not split it up, I dont care if several people buy it then they can split it up. I dont use it, havnt used it for a couple months Maybe one movie every 2 weeks. I watch the TV maybe 2 hours a week most TV watching is done on my bedroom set a 27in Sony. This is a great deal for someone in the market!!
    Email me, PM whatever for my phone number, lets talk. . .
    guy Usher

2. Ned

Ned Supporting Actor

Good luck finding someone who wants that exact combination of items.

3. Dan Driscoll

Dan Driscoll Supporting Actor

Depending on the price, I would be interested in the Zenith STB once you decide to split up the package.

4. Guy Usher

I will never split it up, might make someone a great deal, Had a Furniture store (thrift shop) bid on it today, they might get it, dont want the hassle, too much work. . .

5. Guy Usher

This stuff sold, sorry about not getting back to everyone who responded, I changed from Dial-up to cable and now have a new email address but I cannot figure out how to change it here. . . I can find my profile but How do you edit it??
    Anyway I sold my Rotel on ebay for 719.99 on a BIN, My Marantz PreAmp is at 900.00 with 3 days left, I have received emails from bidders wanting me to stop the auction for 1000.00 but I will let it go till the end. I sold the Mits and Zenith STB to a co-worker for 1850.00 so all together I will have over 3500.00 bucks (have 2650.00 in my pocket now without the Marantz) I appreciate the interest shown by some of the forum members, again sorry if I was slow because of the email change.
    I intend to replace this stuff with a receiver and analog TV, I will be looking hard in the For Sale section of this forum. I did keep my speakers and my SVS sub. . .

6. Jeff Whitford

Jeff Whitford Screenwriter

Sounds like you split it up.

7. Mike_J_D

Mike_J_D Stunt Coordinator

Yeah it does sound like he did. LOL. And if you want to change your information I would simply email Mr. Clack. Thats what I did to change my HT info. Maybe he can change your personal info as well. Mike

8. Guy Usher

I did get my information changed. and yes I did split it up but not really because everything sold at the same time with the exception of the Marantz which has 2 days left. My concern was that if I dribbled it away I would also dribble away the money. . .