What's new

For Sale: Home Theatre Signs..Pics included (1 Viewer)

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
Lowered prices.. 2 left..

Now Asking $16.00 per sign, and that Includes shipping to your door, within the USA ofcourse(except Hawaii). If you want both, they become $14.00 each, and you still pay No shipping.

They measure 10" x 8" (13" diagonal)

2 signs left....

Bought these off a guy on ebay about this time last year, he still sells them, mostly the DTS and DD signs, but he also made me the others you'll see here after I sent him logos via email.

I paid something like $28.00 plus $6.00 shipping for the first signs to see if I liked them. Once they arrived, I ordered more. Now that Im moving, I'm getting rid of a lot of things I don't "need". They can be hung or set on a mantle or table(the pics show both)

I accept paypal, money orders, and personal checks. Ive gotten nothing but good ratings here in the past, be it dvd's or gear, don't be shy :)

email me directly at [email protected] if you'd like.

Thanks!

The first pic is of them hanging in the theatre room.

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
The DTS, Dolby, and Xbox signs have SOLD, leaving the following..

Xbox Live
Rotel
Parasound Halo
Def Tech
Infocus Screenplay

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
Lowered prices.. 5 left..

Now Asking $18.00 per sign, but that Includes shipping to your door, within the USA ofcourse(except Hawaii). If you order 3 or more, they all become $15.00 each, and you still pay No shipping. Hows that for Incentive?

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
Xbox Live and Halo(Parasound) signs are left.

Lowering price to $16.00 each and I pay Shipping.

Happy Holidays!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks