What's new

For Sale! Draper Cineperm 119" HDTV 16:9 screen with M1300 fabric 150$ sells for 500$ (1 Viewer)

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
CORRECTION THIS IS A 106" SCREEN

hello

guys I have here the best CRT screen available, the wonderful Draper Cineperm screen with 106" diagonal HDTV Size

CRTprojectors.co.uk says this is the screen for use with a CRT projetor, and I agree totally with them, I upgraded from a Da-Lite screen to this fabulous screen and my image sharpness was improved very very much

here is a info link at Draper Inc's website:

http://www.draperinc.com/Screen_Page...ion_screen.htm

This screen simply has a metal frame that fixes to the wall and then the screen snaps on the frame, for a really nice presentation

This screen sells for upwards of 500$ discounted online, so what is the catch here

This screen has got some adhesive along the top and bottom about 1 foot down and up from the bottom

with some cleaning this adhesive would come off and you would have a pro quality screen for a fraction of the price

The screen will come in it's original box and includes everything originally included
with it, the metal frame is even pre-drilled for you and is ready to be fixed to your wall
the screen material is rolled inside a a piece of foam and then rolled on a tube, it is not folded

The screen other than the adhesive is in perfect shape, in all aspects

I will also include some mats I made for all 4 sides that cost me over 100$ in high quality duvetyne fabric to make, I was using this screen matted off for a smaller size and if you do so guess what??, the adhesive will be outside the picture area according to your screen size

if you are not the picky type than the adhesive will prolly not bother you at all

My Price for the screen is 150$ and I wish to accept paypal for this deal

I have over 1800 positive comments on ebay and have done hundreds of deals here on the forum and videogon and the HT forum

please email [email protected] to purchase or ask any questions

Thanks

-Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks