What's new

For sale Denon receiver and B&W speakers (1 Viewer)

StanleyW

Stunt Coordinator
I have for sale a Denon 4802 receiver. I am the second owner of this unit. Only had it for about a month and a half. Used it for 2 movies and about 10 hours of gaming. It is in perfect working condition but there are some blemishes. First of all the faceplate is perfect, no blemishes on the front. There are a couple of scartches on the chassis on the top and the left side. If you are putting this in a rack like I did you won't even notice it. And it obviously does not affect performance at all. This receiver decodes everthing, dts, dd, ex, dpl2, thx ultra certifaction, 7.1, and has amplifacation for all 7 channels at 125w. Please goto denon's website for complete specs. It will come with RC-8000 touchscreen remote. This is a great remote. You can download software from Denon's website and customize the buttons on the screen exactly the way you want it. You can also us it to control all of your devices. I had it controlling my tv, directtv, dvd, and cd in addition to the receiver. The remote has some light wear on it from normal use, but no wear on the screen though. These have been going for for a little over 1400 used on ebay, I am asking $1300 plus shipping. Payment via money or paypal. Pickup and auditions are welcomed. I am in NYC.

I also have a pair of B&W 601 S2 and a CC6 S2 for sale. I bought these brand new 2 months ago. The have the same use as the receiver about 13 hours, not even close to broken in yet. I did not buy them from an authorized dealer so no warranty. They are in black ash in perfect, like new condition. Not a blemish at all. Again auditions are more then welcomed. I am asking $300 plus shipping for the 601s and $275 plus shipping for the CC6. Payment by money order or paypal.

I have the orginal boxes and paperwork for all of these items. I'll give discounts for buying multiple items. for references I have made numberous transaction here on htf and should have feedback in the gtl and my ebay and audiogon ID is loki7177 with perfect feedback. If you are wondering why I am selling is becuase I am getting out of HT for now and concentrate on 2 channel. I just spend 2K on cables and also want to get a new tube amp.

StanleyW

Stunt Coordinator
just want to let everyone know that i put the denon receiver and the B&W CC6 S2 on ebay with no reserve, (admin note - auction link/referrals deleted per forum guidelines). so here is your chance to get them at a real bargin. i did not list the pair 601 S2 but the are still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks