What's new

FOR SALE: Denon AVR-3200 receiver (mint) (1 Viewer)

Glenn Baumann

Stunt Coordinator
I have for sale an absolutely mint, not a scratch on it, used very little, like new Denon AVR-3200 Dolby Digital receiver with remote and manual for sale for $200.00. Buyer to pay shipping unless a reasonable distance from New York City then we could work out a delivery arrangement.
85 watts x 5
6 channel inputs
Left/Center/Right preouts
On board AC-3 RF demodulator
This receiver is a real workhorse and exhibits the Denon trademark warm and neutral sound and has been kept in a sealed, custom, heavily cooled cabinet!
Regards,
Glenn

Glenn Baumann

Stunt Coordinator
Geno,
About 6 months ago I upgraded to the Denon 3801 and was going to use the 3200 for a nice bedroom setup but my living arrangements have changed and I need the cash!
The 3200 has seen very little overall use since I bought it because of us having a newborn and no time to watch movies.
And now that we have more time and I also had a bout of upgradeitis resulting in a Denon 3801 as a prepro for (7) Marantz MA-700 monoblocks and a dual SVS sub and complete speaker upgrade... well, you know the story! Anyhow, this unit is PERFECT cosmetically and functionally.
Regards,
Glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks