What's new

For Sale: Denon 4520CI Home Theater 9.2 Receiver new in sealed box (1 Viewer)

fv81587

Auditioning
Real Name
Frank
I'm selling a Denon 4520CI Home Theater 11.2 (9.2 powered) Receiver new in sealed box. I bought two, one for my main level room and one dedicated for my home theater in the basement and only ended up needing one for the whole house. So this one for sale has never been opened. This thing is awesome, I don't think there is anything this receiver can't do.

This is the link to the company website to learn more specific information about this awesome receiver.
http://usa.denon.com/us/product/pages/productdetail.aspx?catalog=denonna_us&pcatid=avsolutions(denonna)&catid=avreceivers(denonna)&pid=avr4520ci(denonna)

Asking $1650 OBO

Attachments

• IMG_20140319_203054061.jpg
    IMG_20140319_203054061.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 57

fv81587

Auditioning
Real Name
Frank
I must be asking too much for receiver since I have a ton of views but no replies. The lowest I can go is $1400.

FYI - The reciever is still in it's original sealed box. I purchased the receiver directly from Denon, I have not registered it yet and I have the original electronic receipt from Denon. So you won't have any issues with warranty.
Frank

vidiot33

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mark
Hi Frank: I think it's the economy. I took a bath on a one year old set of Magnepan 3.7's. Same thing: lots of interest, but very few takers. Probablya good idea to either hang on to gear as long as possible, or get less expensive stuff. Best of luck!

minhthien76

Auditioning
Real Name
minhthien76
did not know you sold yet? if the price of $ 1,200 you please contact me. I would love to but because of high gas pricesEnglish slightly less hope you will try to understandemail; [email protected]

minhthien76

Auditioning
Real Name
minhthien76
for that price I can not afford for there to be shipped from the U.S. thanks to Vietnam, if your $ 1400 shipped so far in Vietnam, they do not need to discuss the price Ok again,English is trying to please read slightly lessThanks, Frank wish you quick sale
với giá đó tôi không đủ khả năng vì còn phải nhờ vận chuyển từ Mỹ về Việt nam , nếu 1400$ mà bạn vận chuyển đến tận Việt nam thì quá Ok không cần bàn về giá nữa ,Tiếng Anh hơi kém xin cố gắn đọcThanks , Frank chúc bạn mau bán được hàng
[email protected]

minhthien76

Auditioning
Real Name
minhthien76
here is my address, you can switch to this line is not? I also traded over $ paypal for you
87 Grandview stUnit ASanta Cruz CA 95060-6816United StatesThanks, Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks