FOR SALE: Cobalt Sub Cable and Component Video Cables

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by AaronH, Aug 23, 2005.

1. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

ALL 3 cables have Sold.

ALL 3 cables have Sold.

I'm selling the following 3 cables(Cobalt-Lifetime Guarantee) due to re-arranging my components just so it'll all fit nicely with the Xbox 360 hitting in a couple months. Email me @ [email protected] if interested, thanks.or PM me thru this board. I accept Paypal, Money Order and Personal Checks. If using Paypal, I ship Immediately. Otherwise, I wait a few days for the others to clear. If you want more than 1 of these, I'll knock a few more $$ off the combined price.

They are all Cobalt Cables, and unless you buy them used, you can only get them from their website Direct. I've had them for exactly 12 months(got them when I moved here) and am getting Cobalts again, just much much shorter ones. 2 are of the Component Video variety, and the other is their Ultimate Subwoofer Cable. In Excellent Condition ofcourse.

I will throw in Shipping for these, so Please Do Not message me asking me to go lower. The Component Cables are HEAVY, and the shipping won't be as cheap as most others would be. Pics will accompany each item, and I have built up a great reputation here and on other Forums for selling gear. If interested, I can get you my Ebay and Audiogon names and you can check my feedback, it's outstanding. These cables will be put on ebay Monday the 29th if they don't sell here, and the Buy it Now won't be such a deal compared to what I'm asking here.

Oh and Cobalt offers... http://www.cobaltcable.com/index.htm

"We are also pleased to offer a lifetime "no questions asked" exchange policy on all of our cables (even custom cables). That is, no matter what happens to your Cobalt Cable product, simply return the original nonfunctional cable for an equivalent replacement, free of charge"

If the Buyer ever has a problem with the cable, contact me, I'll get a new one. Thats the best Guarantee/Peace of Mind you'll find.

First up...15 Meters Sub Cable:

Ultimate Subwoofer Cable. 15 Meters(49.2ft). I paid $124.00, asking $70.00(Includes Shipping) Guaranteed for Life.

[​IMG]

Next... 10 Meter Component Cable:

Ultimate Component Video Cable • Connectors: RCA/RCA, Cable Length: 10 Meters (32.8ft). I paid $204.84, asking $120.00(Includes Shipping) Guaranteed for Life.

[​IMG]

Lastly... 5 Meter Component Cable:

Ultimate Component Video Cable • Connectors: RCA/RCA, Cable Length: 5 Meters (16.4ft). I paid $104.95, asking $65.00(Includes Shipping) Guaranteed for Life.

[​IMG]

2. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

Sale Pending on Sub cable...

Don't miss out on these prices people. If you need these lengths, snag them now b4 they go on ebay.

3. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

Heres a pic of them in use coming out of the projector, one ran to the dvd player, the other to the xbox....

[​IMG]

4. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

ALL of these are STILL available

5. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

Sale Pending on the 5 Meter Component Vid cable..

Other 2 are still avalaible.

6. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

ALL 3 cables have Sold.