For Sale: Brand New Sony CLIÉ™ PEG-NX70V

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Rajeev Dawar, May 9, 2003.

1. Rajeev Dawar

Rajeev Dawar Agent

Hi.
    Up for Grabs is a Sony CLIÉ™ PEG-NX70V - The esteemed Planet PDA Product of the Year.
    It has a built in glorious color screen, digital camera, MP3 Player with included remote and earbuds and more...

I bought this unit brand new, but am putting it up for sale because I need the money and I lost my store receipt, so I can't return it to them. [​IMG]
    I bought this unit for $599.99 + Tax. The price in stores has since dropped to $499.99.
    But since I absolutely have to sell it, I will take a loss on it and get what I can.

I did open up the box (curiosity) but have not even taken a single thing out of its packaging. Everything in there is unused and BRAND NEW. This is Not a Refurbished Unit.
    This obviously means that you get Sony’s full warranty for one year with registration.
    Let's make this sweeter for everyone interested.
    I will include a FREE 128 MB Memory Stick with this PDA if you buy it. Trust me, with all the multimedia capabilities of this fantastic machine, you will need the memory stick!

Asking Price: $449.99 + Shipping.

Thanks.

Here is Sony's info web page for this PDA.

2. Rajeev Dawar

Rajeev Dawar Agent

bump.

3. Rajeev Dawar

Rajeev Dawar Agent

Wow, so many views, not one post. Hmmmmmm.....
    If you are interested in this wonderful PDA, please make me an offer. If it is reasonable, there is no reason we can't help each other out. [​IMG]

4. Rajeev Dawar

Rajeev Dawar Agent

Attention Member, Ebay links are not permitted on HTF,
    Thank You,
    Steven Simon
    HTF Administration