What's new

For Sale: Atlantic Technology 250.1 (5) speaker set and M&K V-125 subwoofer (1 Viewer)

Glenn Baumann

Stunt Coordinator
I have for sale the Atlantic Technology 250.1 timbre matched(5) speaker satellite set along with an M&K V-125 powered subwoofer. The price for all is $600.00 and the buyer pays all shipping unless the buyer is a reasonable distance and then I would be willing to deliver. I prefer Paypal for payment but would consider other options. The setup has seen very little use since having our son and is absolutely in LIKE NEW condition, perfect cosmetically and functionally. The (5) speaker set comes packaged in all the original packing and cartons and features the factory stands for the front left/right speakers. The left/right and center speakers are of the D'Apolitto (woofer/tweeter/woofer) design and the (2) surrounds are dipolar in nature. This really is a teriffic sounding system particularly for movie soundtrack reproduction as the Atlantic Tech speakers exhibit their trademark warm and neutral sound with a slight rolloff of the treble which by design allows for listening for long periods without the tiring, fatiguing and grating sound which many speakers exhibit. The sound for music is also excellent. The M&K V-125 subwoofer is of a 12" sealed design and is powered by an internal 125 watt amp. This sub exhibits a very tight and musical sound and is of a very high build quality. Below I have provided some links with reviews so you may get an idea of the characteristics that these speakers exhibit and I would be more than glad to fax serious buyers a review of the Atlantic Tech's by Home Theater Magazine.
Atlantic Technology 250.1 timbre matched (5) speaker set:
www.excelsis.com/vote/av/speakers/Atlant1/ www.atlantictechnology.com/timeline.html www.centurystereo.com/atlant01.htm www.happymedium.com/atlprod.htm#250
Go to www.atlantictechnology.com and look up their 270 system, the 250.1 system exhibits all the same characteristics as the 270 system but on a slightly less grand scale and is the direct predecessor to the 270 system.
If you got to the 270 system specs on the atlantictechnology.com site you can read a couple of reviews and get a basic idea of the overall atlantic tech sound characteristics.
M&K V-125 subwoofer:
Go to M&K's site at Link Removed and on the left click on POWERED SUBWOOFERS. Scroll down to the V-125 specs and the downloadable users manual.
This really is a truly great performing system particularly considering the price and would be very tough to beat,you would not be dissappointed! Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions!
Regards,
Glenn
[Edited last by Glenn Baumann on July 12, 2001 at 06:19 PM]
[Edited last by Glenn Baumann on July 12, 2001 at 06:22 PM]
[Edited last by Glenn Baumann on July 12, 2001 at 06:27 PM]
[Edited last by Glenn Baumann on July 12, 2001 at 06:30 PM]
[Edited last by Glenn Baumann on July 16, 2001 at 01:00 PM]
[Edited last by Glenn Baumann on August 10, 2001 at 10:39 AM]
[Edited last by Glenn Baumann on August 18, 2001 at 11:43 AM]

Ryan_B

Agent
I'll vouch for the AT 250.1 system. It is the system I currently use for my bedroom theater and I must say, for a small system at this price it can't be beat. If you live in an apartment and want a truly decent non-htib solution then this would be perfect for you. Go out and snag a Onkyo 595 and pair it up with this and it will make for a sweet little HT system.
------------------
We are living in a mental transformation space; that is, an omnidimensional halo expanding toward infinity in all directions. And the electronic center of this halo of mentation is possibly everywhere. It is all available to you right where you are sitting now. Just plug in a terminal. The machine doesn't care who or what you are.
-Robert Anton Wilson
From the book: Right Where You Are Sitting Now

Glenn Baumann

Stunt Coordinator
Where can you find terrific performance like this in like new condition all for just $600.00? No place but here!
Regards,
Glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks