What's new

FOR SALE: AS-NEW OPPO BDP-93 + REGION-FREE KIT + QUATERMASS & THE PIT BLU-RAY (1 Viewer)

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I've had a bit of a financial emergency crop up and am selling my 45 day old Oppo BDP-93. It is barely used and absolutely like brand spanking new. This extremely well regarded universal 3D Blu-ray player needs no introduction from me. It will handle practically anything you can throw at it (audio CD, HDCD, SACD, DVD-A, Kodak Picture CD, AVCHD, MP4, DivX, DivX Plus HD, MKV, FLAC, WAV and other audio/video/picture files on recorded discs, USB or eSATA drives) and as a DLNA client it will stream directly from your PC/MAC running a DLNA server app. Image and audio quality are best in class. Complete specs and details are available on the Oppo website:

http://www.oppodigital.com/blu-ray-bdp-93/

Includes all the original accessories (Wi-Fi dongle, remote, HDMI cable, etc.), documentation, and Oppos superlative packing materials - everything you'd get if purchasing new. In additon I'm throwing in a plug-and-play region-free kit that enables the BDP-93 to play DVDs *AND* Blu-rays from any region in the world. It can be installed externally by plugging it into the RS-232 and rear USB port, or you can open the player and connect it directly to the system board in about 10 minutes. This was one of the main reasons I purchased the Oppo. You'll also get the excellent Studio Canal Region B Blu-ray release of Hammer Studios' classic sci-fi film Quatermass and the Pit. This classic has not yet been released on Blu-ray in North America. The transfer is fantastic!

For my price, which includes Fedex Ground/Home Delivery shipping, you'll get all of the above for the same price you'd pay for the player alone new. Plus you'd be helping a fellow HTFer out. Karma is good.

Please PM me with your interest and I'll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks for looking.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
The listing was closed a few days ago James. It's no longer available.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks