What's new

For Sale-(4) JBL 940's (1 Viewer)

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
I have 2 pair of these tower speakers. These sound incredible and will outperform the current E100's. 4-way speakers with a 1" titanium tweeter, 5" mid, 8" and 10" woofers. These have brand new JBL grill cloth for all speakers. Rosewood veneer. 4 ohm and 300 watts. I have powered these with an Onkyo 502 and HK 235 without any problems.

One pair is near mint. They look fantastic with all new grills.

The other pair has one speaker with blown voice coils for the 8" and 10" woofers. Again, this is one of the speakers. They can be repaired or replaced. I was planning on using 3 for my LCR.

These would be carefully packaged and fully insured at no cost. However, the buyer pays shipping. They are heavy at 65 pounds each.

I can e-mail pics upon request. Check out the specs at www.jbl.com

Price is $300 for the near mint pair and $200 for the pr. needing driver. Sell both for $425...

These are a better speaker than the E100's...

aldamon

Second Unit
DorianBryant, you mentioned in another thread that you had an EC35 for sale. I sent you a pm about that if by any chance it's still available.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Sorry, I missed your pm.

I would really like to sell the EC35 as part of a package-with the S38II's and N26, and N24's.

I would like to sell all my gear, but really need to move the bigger items (HK-235, Onkyo 502, JBL 940's) so I can begin to go in another direction.

aldamon

Second Unit
One last ditch effort and I'll leave you alone :) Would you consider selling the two N26s and the EC35 to me as a package? Just thought I'd ask before I resort to Ebay and Pricegrabber for the N26s and EC35.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
The N26's are the AW white version. The EC35 is black. I got the white ones as they tend to blend into the white walls...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks