For Paramount: FOUR FLIES semi-petition

Discussion in 'DVD' started by RyanPC, Sep 26, 2003.

1. RyanPC

RyanPC Stunt Coordinator

I thought we could all put together a semi-petition for Paramount to get Dario Argento's FOUR FLIES ON GREY VELVET on DVD. I know a lot of people who would love to get this movie on DVD (and a lot who've never seen it) so I thought it might be helpful if anyone from this forum who wants this film on DVD would state so in this thread so we can really show Paramount how many people REALLY want this on DVD. Compared to some of the other titles Paramount has released, I'm sure FOUR FLIES would be more profitable with horror fans.

So leave your comments for Paramount! [​IMG]

2. rutger_s

rutger_s Supporting Actor

Paramount Home Entertainment already has decided that this highly requested title deserves a nice DVD. It is just a question of when.

3. Nick Dawe

Nick Dawe Auditioning

Hi. I came with the specific intention of asking Paramount what's going on with 4 FLIES ON GREY VELVET. As RyanPC rightly points out, there is a potentially very large market out there for this film - the question I am asked most is '...when will it be on DVD'?

Well how about it Paramount - is there any news you can give us? Just vaguely knowing it will be released somewhen disheartens me and, I suspect, many others. In fact any release of the film will be snapped up quickly so being first becomes even more important.

I won't get some dodgy German release if there is a firm commitment from Paramount and, best of all, a release date. If you want to do a special edition or anything I can put you in touch with Dario who would love to see this film surface again.

Thanks for your time

Nick