For Brady Bunch Fanatics! (Scene Comparison/DVD Restoration List)

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Jack Platt, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Jack Platt

Jack Platt Stunt Coordinator

Guys,

For the last several years, several Brady Bunch fans and I have composed a comparion list of cut/restored scenes doing contrasts from the syndicated/TV Land prints. (A DVD scene restoration list, which occurs on later pages is also avaliable for reference.) Right now, I am starting a list for Season 5. Feel free to add to the list!

You can go here:

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...ad.php?t=29690

You will need to register before you can post. If the direct link does not work, you should register by going to www.sitcomsonline.com and go to the message board. Than go to "70 Sitcoms" and to the "Brady Bunch." Check out the thread that says, "Brady Bunch Scene/Episode no longer aired."

The list is believed to be accurate to the best of mine and other posters' abilities, but is in no way guarenteed. I hope you enjoy it.

Jack

2. Bill>Moore

Bill>Moore Second Unit

Thanks for posting the link! I've been wondering what parts are added and I'm better at some eps than others in spotting the additions. Sometimes it may only be a few extra seconds on a scene. I'll be checking out the list so far there shortly.