For all fans of Law & Order: Criminal Intent....

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by todd s, May 1, 2002.

1. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

Even though NBC said last Sunday's two episodes were the season finale. Their still is one new episode to air called "Tuxedo Hill". It will air on NBC on Friday May,10. I spoke to someone at the L&O:CI production office and spoked to him about. He said they were all shaking their heads in the production office at NBC. He said they should have said "Last episode shown on Sunday, this season". [​IMG]

2. Stephen Teffner

I am a big fan of the CI show. This is by far the best of the 3 IMHO. That is good news to hear. Thanks.

Stephen Teffner

3. Mike Main

Mike Main Stunt Coordinator

That show is the best of whats on TV. Sunday was good. Different storylines than the usual cops and robbers shows.

--Mike

4. Steven L

Steven L Stunt Coordinator

Todd, thanks for the heads-up. Now all I have to do is try to remember this next Friday.

5. Ken Chan

Ken Chan Producer

Network promo people are either patently dishonest, or not very bright (or both). NBC seems the worst. I remember the episode of ER where Doctor Greene "fell from the sky" in that helicopter.

And was the second episode last Sunday supposed to have a "killer twist"? Was it that the girl with ALS didn't exist
    ? That seemed pretty obvious to me.

//Ken

6. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Lead Actor

Ken...I think that was the basic twist, and yes...it was pretty obvious after watching the episode for about 10 minutes.
    I've been saying this for years...there should be an all Law and Order channel [​IMG]

7. Glenn Overholt

Glenn Overholt Producer

A Law & Order channel is a great idea! Hey, does anyone know anything about the shows that didn't air because of 9/11? I think they were going to run the plot through all 3 of the shows. It would have been great, but the subject matter became yucky after 9/11.

8. Dave Simpson

Dave Simpson Second Unit

Hey Glenn, I recall reading on Yahoo's Variety Headlines sometime last summer a tidbit about the story-line to which you refer. Don't recall if the tale was to be told in a fashion which would cross-over all three series, or if it was to be a stand-alone MOTW or mini-series involving the casts of all three shows, but the gist of the piece was said to involve the threat of biological agents and their dispersion by terrorists in NYC. The show was naturally scrapped, post Sept.11. Too bad; I was looking forward to this one. Cheers!

DS.

9. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

10. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

I am getting sick of NBC's promotions. For example when the promo a third watch episode. It always "Third Watch..A fire in a building." Or they overhype something that is not really that big. [​IMG]