What's new

for a music CDR, inkjet printable dig audio CDR's? Do they exist? (1 Viewer)

Judy Y

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know where to get digital audio CDR's that are inkjet printable?? I have searched and searched and can only find them for computer cd rewritable drives.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Judy

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Memorex makes the only ones that I have seen, as I have a spindle on my desk. You need an inkjet printer that has the function to print directly onto the disc itself, I think Epson has a model, them or Lexmark. You put the disc in a cartridge and it loads through the back of the printer and feeds straight through to the front and under the ink heads, printing on the discs surface. I do not have a printer that does this, but we sell them at work. I simply bought these discs because it would allow me to put personalized artwork of my making on them directly. Little did I know the surface of them does not really like markers or pens, as it somehow dries them up quickly.

JohanD

Stunt Coordinator
Can't you use standard CD-R's in a set-top cd recorder? I have only used PC based, but have had experience printing on CDR's.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks