For a fantasy fix: Dark Alliance or Enclave

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert Burkes, Oct 30, 2002.

1. Robert Burkes

Robert Burkes Second Unit

I posted yesterday on the merits of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance. Now, I've gotten interested in Enclave. Everyone's main complaint with Enclave seems to be the difficulty level, but [​IMG] the God Mode cheat should remedy that if I get stuck. I was wondering which game you all would suggest. I'm tempted to wait for Dark Alliance to drop in price. It's bound to happen, due to the apparent lack of interest in the game. Which game is better, in your opinions? Thanks for your guidance!
    Rob

2. Romier S

Romier S Producer

Here is a VERY OLD review of the PS2 version of Baldurs Gate (which is identical to the Xbox version) I did on the forum:
    Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance review
    Here is a recent review I did on Enclave:
    Enclave review
    You can take a look at those and see which game appeals a bit more. Personally I enjoyed Enclave a bit more and I think Enclave provides #1 a longer quest (about 22 VERY large stages) and a good bit more replay value. Thats jut my opinion though, you may want to rent both and decide...

3. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

If you have a nice TV and sound system Enclave will reward your eyes and ears very nicely! for $29.99 at Best Buy, I'd say get Enclave.