What's new

Following OAR? (1 Viewer)

Tanner

Stunt Coordinator
I jut got Following. Didnt realize it was full screen until i was watching it. The DVD is pretty loaded, so I cant iagine they'd not release it in widescreen. Is full screen the OAR, or is there a WS version? Ive tried to find the OAR, but so far my search ash been fruitless.

Jerry Gracia

Supporting Actor
Tanner,

Your post is almost illegible...and you didn't even include the movie title.

What's the title?

Jerry Gracia

Supporting Actor
Oh shit, my bad. :b The way the sentence was structured it through me off. I thought he ment to say..."I just got the following movie" leaving "the" and "movie" out of the sentence by accident.
Sorry, Tanner.
In regards to the thread title...I goofed that one up too! I read it as Following OAR as in should we "follow it".
Jeez... :)
Time to take another HTF vacation! :)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
If we're talking about Christopher Nolan's 1998 film, I'm pretty sure it was a full frame composition, shot on 16mm I believe.

I have read it was transferred to 35mm and when shown theatrically in the UK it was matted to 1.66:1, but Nolan preferred the 4:3 frame as more documentary and newsreel feel (coupled with minimal lighting and doing mostly singles and few masters).

-Vince

Tanner

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Vince. It looks correct, but I was just making sure. Now I dont have to take it out back and burn it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NenaSiddall
Recent bookmarks