What's new

Flying saucer picture (1 Viewer)

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
Nah. The image is the result of human consciousness altering the film. It's there because we want it to be there.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
I tend to believe that if aliens ever did show up, they would have something more sophisticated than the pieces of garbage some guy on earth drew up in comic books 50 years ago. If you want to make people believe it's really an alien, come up with something original. Why does everyone think aliens will be humanoid and the same height as us?

Scott Strang

Screenwriter

I would only expect them to be simular to us physiologically if they came from a very simular environment. Otherwise I figure they're something that man would never be able to imagine or likely comprehend.

Ever notice how in most sci-fi shows and flicks that the aliens are either reptilian, humanoid or insect like?

Beings from another world may never (assuming man is ever allowed to "see" them) be what we expect them to be.

I would love to find out though.

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike

See, those old '50s sci-fi flicks were right -- spaceships do indeed have standard doors with knobs between decks. Although their woodworking skills are a bit shoddy they are quite clearly the more advanced species.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member

Exactly. Hell they could live in a place where they are all 1 millimeter tall. We have viruses and bacteria that are 100 times smaller than that. I guess that wouldn't make a good movie though.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
I like the strange alien language "Ass LAKE OF FIRE" , "1/2 = No Rocks". "mie the bomB",and "ONE SEX Music Drug". What could it mean? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks