What's new

Flintstones seasons 4, Josie and the Pussycats, Yogi Bear, Huckleberry Hound sets (1 Viewer)

Greg Chenoweth

Supporting Actor
I've had the same problem. However, that topic was brought up on that forum before and it was never answered. Warner Home Video is staying quiet on the subject.

Shawn_C

Stunt Coordinator
Well the official announcement was made today for the Flintstones s4, Huckleberry Hound and Yogi Bear. No word on Josie and the Pussycats.

Is Josie ever going to be released on DVD? There must be a huge problem over licensing rights.

If Warner Brothers holds the rights for Josie and 1960's Fantastic Four, it should not be a problem releasing these shows on DVD.

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
Excellent news and it looks like December is going to be less loaded than usual this year for WB Animation.

Paul

Stephen Wight

Second Unit
Real Name
Stephen
How much of the Hanna-Barbera catalog does Warner Bros. plan on releasing?I want to see them release all the HB series,but two I'd,most,like to see released,on dvd,would be Captain Caveman & The Teen Angels and Scooby's All-Star Laff-A-Lympics.

Greg Chenoweth

Supporting Actor
I am probably the world's biggest Huckleberry Hound fan! I am a happy camper today. This is great! "Oh my darlin', oh my darlin' . . .

ChrisPearson

Second Unit

Clearly Warner are doing things differently this time. I'm not complaining; these three sets are more than adequate for me and it's good that the more problematic (ie in need of most restoration) releases are being handled first. The HB series is clearly an ongoing commitment for Warner; I'm sure everyone's favourites will be released eventually.

Kevin L McCorry

Second Unit
I hope that "Piccadilly Dilly", "Spud Dud", and "Science Friction" are in Huckleberry Hound Season 1, but odds are against it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks