What's new

Flintstones seasons 4, Josie and the Pussycats, Yogi Bear, Huckleberry Hound sets (1 Viewer)

Alex-A

Stunt Coordinator
Aw boo I thought this thread was about announcements that were already out. No teasing!:D :D :D

Shawn_C

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry about that. I did not mean to post the topic this way. Just wondering if there were any updates.

Shawn_C

Stunt Coordinator
Normally WB has made an announcement regarding the upcoming releases.

What's up !!!

Whats going on.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
If anyone posts there, please ask about "The Hanna Barbera New Cartoon Series" (Wally Gator, Touché Turtle, Lippy The Lion) and "The Magilla Gorilla Show" (Magilla Gorilla, Ricochet Rabbit and Droop-a-Long, Breezly and Sneezly, Punkin' Puss and Mushmouse) as well...

Once all of these shows are released along with Yogi, Huck and Quickdraw, in their complete forms, I'll be able to close the book on classic H-B TV releases...

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
Last year when they released Tom & Jerry, they also released Wacky Race. With Flintstones Season 4, Huckleberry Hound Volume 1, and Yogi Bear: The Complete Series apparently all coming this year, which one is going to be coming out on the same day as the Tom & Jerry Collection?

Paul

ChrisPearson

Second Unit

The T&J Spotlight Collection Volume 2 is coming out on the same day as Looney Tunes Volume 3 and The Looney Tunes Movie Collection, so it looks like it's being correctly treated as a collection of theatrical short films rather than as an HB TV series, as it was last year (one reason for hoping it may be better handled this time). I *suspect* Huck, Yogi and Flintstones 4 will be released in two sets of two, with a mystery fourth set making up the quartet. So my question is, what's the fourth set?

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member

Since the complete original series is already out I doubt if they would release the less popular remake/continuation series so soon with so many classic Hanna Barbera sets yet to be released. I would guess "Josie and the Pussycats" since it has already been long rumored.

Shawn_C

Stunt Coordinator
Thats great news! I REALLY HOPE that a Josie DVD set will be released by the end of this year.

Greg Chenoweth

Supporting Actor
There is some information on these upcoming H-B titles over at www.toonzone.net:

The Flintstones, The Complete 4th Season
Huckleberry Hound, Volume 1
Yogi Bear: The Complete Series

The link to the article is:
http://news.toonzone.net/article.php?ID=4524

It seems that there are previews for these upcoming H-B titles on some October releases of Warner Home Video material.

I'm trying to find out from toonzone which DVD's will have the previews. When I hear back, I'll post it here.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
I can't login to that WB forum to "ask the animators"... everytime I login and hit reply topic, I'm brought back to the login screen again. Anyone else having this problem?

I wanted to bring up the issue of the edited shorts in the first T&J set since they seem to be addressing related issues at that forum.

If anyone can post there, could you please bring it up? I'm curious to see what response is given since other people have posted criticisms in the forum and they've been addressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks