What's new

Flintstones and True Lies DVD's OOP? (1 Viewer)

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
I've noticed that you can't buy either one at Bestbuy.com or Circuitcity.com anymore. Are they out of print? Is there any news on the rumored True Lies SE? I found a copy of The Flintstones at Circuit City for $15.99. Should I grab it while I can or can I expect that it will be reissues (perhaps at a lower price) in the not too distance future. These are among my last few VHS titles that are available on DVD that I haven't upgraded yet.

Magnus T

Supporting Actor
Well, new editions of Babe, Babe 2 and Casper are coming in september with Dolby and DTS 5.1 soundtracks and some extras. Maybe they're re-relasing Flintstones soon in the same manner. As for True Lies... we can only hope a 2 disc edition is coming soon.

Josh C

Auditioning
A FOX 5 Star Collection SE of True Lies is suppose to come out, but it might be awhile before we see one since Cameron is such a busy man.

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
I don't think we will get this as a 5* edition since fox discontinued that line. I hope we will get a 2 disc SE soon though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks