What's new

Fletch (1 Viewer)

Brad M

Second Unit
I have 4 VHS tapes left to upgrade to dvd. Three of them are the OT Star Wars movies and the other one is Fletch. After doing a quick search with two vendors (Best Buy & deepdiscountdvd) I came up empty and then I checked eBay and found it closing for over $20, some closed for over $30! Anyway, it appears to be OOP, are there any rumblings about a new version coming out soon? FYI, Fletch Lives is $13.99 at deepdiscountdvd so I'm guessing it's still out there.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
This is just a guess, but I think Universal may do a "Franchise Collection" flipper of both "Fletch" movies.

John*P

Second Unit
Fletch on DVD can easily be found in stores in my area for around $10.00-$15.00 Strange that you're having a hard time locating a copy...

Brad M

Second Unit

That's good news. I guess after work today I'll have to go on a mission to try and find it.

I thought at one point there was a prequel of sorts in the works and that Kevin Smith was involved. Since that was so long ago I'm guessing it was either a false rumor or the project never got underway.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I am pretty sure "Fletch Won" is still a go, they are just in the beginning stages. I have been an avid View Askew follower for a several years, and it is sad that it is taking so long, but Kevin is a busy man.

Ryan

Ken Bentley

Second Unit
well from what i been hearing and reading the fletch dvd is now OOP... and it is going for like $30+ on ebay...

glade i already own this dvd... and it is tough to fidn round here even online retailers dotn seem to have it.. amazon only has used copys for like $30 also.. good lukc finding it...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks