What's new

Fleetwood Mac: Say You Will...coming to DVD Audio (1 Viewer)

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
Posted over on MusicTap is news of Fleetwood Mac's latest studio album Say You Will will be coming to DVD Audio. The release for the CD is April 15th.

Checking out Amazon I have found the DVD-A up for preorder here with a release date of April 15th as well. This looks like it could be a possible day an date release on DVD-A. A very good sign for the format if there are no delays.

J

Chuck L

Screenwriter
I am in for any and all Fleetwood Mac (or for that, Stevie Nicks) that comes to the format!

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member
There's was an article a while back (sorry, don't have the link anymore) which had a Warner exec stating that there will be alot of day and date releases for DVD-Audio in the near future.

Maybe we're about to see that happen now.

John Kotches

Senior HTF Member
Marc,

The day and date announcement was when they (WB) announced pricing parity for DVD-A releases. That's somewhere around a year old.

I hope that the Fleetwood Mac title is released day and date, and that this is the start of a trend. The latest Steely Dan title wouldn't be a terrible starting point either.

Another good trend would be the release of hybrids, which are rumored to be coming soon but no one is confirming any dates or titles for hybrids.

Regards,

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
I'd like to see the complete version of Tusk. No dropped songs, no "edited" songs...
I would love to see this title as well in its complete form. I have seen it mentioned a few times in lists of DVD-A titles that were rumored to be on their way. Another title I have seen mentioned in relation to DVD-A was Fleetwood Mac Fleetwood Mac.

J

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
Marc, was that during the second or third launch?
Thanks again for adding to this discussion like you always do, Mr. Skoggins :rolleyes

I think you should stick with posting on Audio Asylum for now on where such comments are the norm, and the other SACD fanboys will laugh at you sad attempts at humor. I think most people here are tired of you trying to get every DVD-A related thread off topic. TROLL BE GONE!!!!

J

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks