Flaunce speakers

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jacob_R, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Jacob_R

Jacob_R Extra

I was looking at Flaunce speakers on their website. They are very cheap compared to basically any other speaker on the market. I also noticed that they don't have a return policy, so if I buy them, I will be stuck with them. Does anyone know how they sound? Surely they sound better than the crappy sonys I have right now (they came with a cheap stereo I bought a while back). Are they worth checking into? I would appreciate any feedback. thanks

2. Boka

Boka Stunt Coordinator

The Fluance speakers have been discussed here a couple fo times. Just do a search for Fluance.

The general consensus seems to be that they're not going to put Klipsch out of business but they sound good for a starter system and provide great bang for the buck.

3. Adam Bluhm

Adam Bluhm Supporting Actor

Boka pretty much summed it up. If you don't have much of a budget at all and you're an avid HT nut, these should do just fine. [​IMG]

4. Philip Hamm

Philip Hamm Lead Actor

Do a search, there's a lot out there in the archives. Generally these speakers are considered to be a tremendous value at the price they're asking.