1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Flaunce speakers

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jacob_R, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Jacob_R

Jacob_R Extra

I was looking at Flaunce speakers on their website. They are very cheap compared to basically any other speaker on the market. I also noticed that they don't have a return policy, so if I buy them, I will be stuck with them. Does anyone know how they sound? Surely they sound better than the crappy sonys I have right now (they came with a cheap stereo I bought a while back). Are they worth checking into? I would appreciate any feedback. thanks

2. Boka

Boka Stunt Coordinator

The Fluance speakers have been discussed here a couple fo times. Just do a search for Fluance.

The general consensus seems to be that they're not going to put Klipsch out of business but they sound good for a starter system and provide great bang for the buck.

3. Adam Bluhm

Adam Bluhm Supporting Actor

Boka pretty much summed it up. If you don't have much of a budget at all and you're an avid HT nut, these should do just fine. [​IMG]

4. Philip Hamm

Philip Hamm Lead Actor

Do a search, there's a lot out there in the archives. Generally these speakers are considered to be a tremendous value at the price they're asking.