What's new

Flaunce speakers (1 Viewer)

Jacob_R

Grip
I was looking at Flaunce speakers on their website. They are very cheap compared to basically any other speaker on the market. I also noticed that they don't have a return policy, so if I buy them, I will be stuck with them. Does anyone know how they sound? Surely they sound better than the crappy sonys I have right now (they came with a cheap stereo I bought a while back). Are they worth checking into? I would appreciate any feedback. thanks

Boka

Stunt Coordinator
The Fluance speakers have been discussed here a couple fo times. Just do a search for Fluance.

The general consensus seems to be that they're not going to put Klipsch out of business but they sound good for a starter system and provide great bang for the buck.

Adam Bluhm

Supporting Actor
Boka pretty much summed it up. If you don't have much of a budget at all and you're an avid HT nut, these should do just fine.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Do a search, there's a lot out there in the archives. Generally these speakers are considered to be a tremendous value at the price they're asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks